Here's What Real Results Really Look Like
Featured Case Studies:
HR Technology Guidance that You Can Take to the Bank
Situation: Recently Federal Home Loan Bank Pittsburgh (FHLB Pittsburgh) decided they needed to make a technology change in the HR space in order to better engage their employees, improve the employee experience and increase HR department efficiency and productivity. Unfortunately, the selected technologies did not work the way they needed it to and the technology-enabled parts of the HR transformation stalled.
The Need: In order to find the “Best Fit” Solution for FHLB Pittsburgh moving forward, BusinessForward worked with HR and IT to find the right long term partner for FHLB that will provide the amount and type of support they need, meets all of their critical functional requirements and has an appropriate price point for FHLB’s size and needs.
- Together we selected a vendor that met over 80% of their functional requirements and 100% of their most critical requirements
- We helped cut the time of selection from over a year to under 6 months
- FHLBank’s new HCM software meets current and future needs in a single, integrated platform.Download Full Case Study
BusinessForward Helps Turn Sheetz IT Team Into Service Heroes
Situation: Support processes didn’t meet the needs of the Customer or the Business. Support tickets were shuttled from group to group with little-to-no transparency. Internal customers were unsure about what services were available and about who was doing what.
The Need: Improved processes, optimized help desk technology, and increased adoption. Together, Sheetz and BusinessForward clarified IT roles and responsibilities, defined a business-friendly service catalog, improved ticket tracking, and improved technology with a focus on consistency.
- Targeted a 35% reduction in annual support-related activities through process improvement
- Streamlined and automated 30+ support processes by improving ITSM technology
- Exposed 120+ IT services to the business by addressing Service Catalog issues